Posted on:-May 10
Did you know that often times thirst is mistaken for hunger? Yeah, it’s true. Far too often people reach for calorie rich foods because they think that they’re hungry when in reality they are actually dehydrated and just need a tall glass of cold water.
Try this the next time you think you’re hungry. Drink a glass of water, see if you feel satisfied and then decided if you need to reach for some food.
Feel free to share this fact with everyone you know.
JJ Brawley N.C.P.T.
San Diego Personal Trainer
P.S. I’m never too busy for your referrals.
Leave a Comment
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice