Posted on:-Jun 09
Recent studies confirm that nuts are an important part of a healthy diet. Nuts promote a healthy heart, improve digestion and help ward off cancer. Of course, nuts need to be eaten in moderation, as they are a calorie dense food. Incorporate a small handful of raw almonds or other nut into your daily diet, and reap the healthy benefits of nuts.
If you have questions or concerns about the quality of your diet please email me or call me for a consultation.
To Your Contimues Success!
JJ Brawley N.C.P.T.
Your friendly neighborhood San Diego Personal Trainer
Helping People Look Better Naked Since 2003
Inner City Boot Camp Program Coordinator
San Diego’s Premier Boot Camp and weight loss program
Leave a Comment
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice