Posted on:-Jun 10
My friends are always me asking me to show them how to perform certain exercises or asking for examples of variations they can do with their own routines. So today I have short video for you on how to do some simple push up variations. Push ups are a great exercise because they work a lot of muscles in unison which helps you to build coordination and burn more calories without wasting a lot of time, not to mention its also a great core workout and you also don’t need any equipment to do them other than yourself and a bit of floor space.
In this video I will show you how to do:
- The standard push up
- The Wide push up
- The Narrow Push Up
- The Diamond Push UP
- The Incline Push Up
- The Decline Push Up
- and my favorite the Push up to the Knee Raise.
- and lastly…. a push up I call the “Spider Man Push Up” (another of my favorites)
Click here to check these variations out for yourself.
I’d love to get your feed back. So if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave a comment here on my blog at www (dot) SDTrainer (dot) com
To Your Continued Success,
JJ Brawley N.C.P.T.
“The Fitness Specialist”
San Diego Personal Trainer
Leave a Comment
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice