Posted on:-Jun 10
Grocery stores are professionals at getting you to buy junk that isn’t good for you when you’re hungry. How? They put the most tempting, easiest things to eat right at your fingertips. But if you want to be healthy, then you need to do the same thing when you’re planning healthy lunches.
You need to put the best stuff on top, not the junk, but the stuff that is best for your health. If the Doritos are the first thing your fingers touch, they will be the first thing in your mouth. Set your lunch sack up like a grocery store sets up their aisles only put the apples and oranges in the checkout lane and the carrots in the candy aisle.
Play your lunch in layers that load your body with goodness, not junk. Use whole grain tortillas and breads, putting wholesome meats, beans and veggies in the middle. Plan healthy lunches that delight your senses and fill your belly. It’s just one more way to take care of you first.
Got a question or comment about my posts? Please leave your comment at www(dot)SDTrainer(dot)com
To Your Continued Success,
JJ Brawley N.C.P.T.
“The Fitness Specialist”
Leave a Comment
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice