Posted on:-Sep 09
Craving something sweet? This recipe is the perfect summer dessert. If you don’t have nectarine or pear on hand, be creative and use other fresh fruits. Servings: 2
Here’s what you need…
- 1 white nectarine, chopped
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 Tablespoon chopped dates
- Dash of cinnamon
- Mix the nectarine, pear, pecans, and dates in a medium sized bowl. Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix until well coated.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 119 calories, 3g fat, 24g carbohydrate, 4.5g fiber, and 1.5g protein.
Leave a Comment
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice