Posted on:-Jul 10
Grilling and outdoor cooking recipes are probably something your going to hear about from me all summer long. Here is a great recipe that I think you will love.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup orange juice (juice of 1 orange)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (juice of 2 lemons)
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage or several leaves fresh, chopped
- 1 1/2 inch section fresh ginger, peeled, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- a few drops Tabasco or 1/4 teaspoon hot salt
The low down: Place marinade and chicken in a plastic bag or bowl in the refrigerator for several hours. Grill or broil until fully cooked and white throughout. Enjoy with a salad of fresh greens.
If you do use this recipe, please let me know by leaving a comment below!
To Your Continued Success,
JJ Brawley N.C.P.T.
“The Fitness Specialist”
San Diego Personal Trainer
Leave a Comment
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice