"Any workout which does not involve a certain minimum of danger or responsibility does not improve the body – it just wears it out." ~ Norman Mailer The truth of the matter, when it comes to working out, is that you need to push yourself to fatigue instead of maintaining a pace that you can […]
Motivation & Inspiration
I think Jack LaLanne said it best, "The only way you get that fat off is to eat less and exercise more." Jack was a world famous exercise expert and is credited heavily for the proliferation of weight training facilities and gyms in America. While the quote is very simple to understand, there is a […]
"One swears by whole meal bread, one by sour milk; vegetarianism is the only road to salvation of some, others insist not only on vegetables alone, but on eating those raw. At one time the only thing that mattered was calories; at another time they are crazy about vitamins or about roughage. The scientific truth […]
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice