Grilling and outdoor cooking recipes are probably something your going to hear about from me all summer long. Here is a great recipe that I think you will love. What you need: 1/2 cup orange juice (juice of 1 orange) 1/2 cup lemon juice (juice of 2 lemons) 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage or several leaves […]
Here’s a real food item for you! If asparagus isn’t a mainstay in your diet, then it’s time you make it one. Asparagus is packed with folic acid, which is necessary for blood cell formation. Fresh squeezed lime makes this dish refreshing and delicious. This recipe only takes 15 minutes, perfect for weekday dinners. Yield: […]
Craving something sweet? This recipe is the perfect summer dessert. If you don’t have nectarine or pear on hand, be creative and use other fresh fruits. Servings: 2 Here’s what you need… 1 white nectarine, chopped 1 pear, chopped 1 Tablespoon chopped pecans 1 Tablespoon chopped dates Dash of cinnamon Mix the nectarine, pear, pecans, […]
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice