La Mesa Fitness Boot Camp Announces Special Thanksgiving Event, “Calories for Charity” La Mesa Fit Body Boot Camp continues its commitment to the community with a special Thanksgiving morning event to benefit the hungry. JJ Brawley and his fitness boot camp, La Mesa Fit Body Boot Camp, have developed a reputation for serving the community’s […]
"Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning." ~ Thomas Jefferson Thomas Jefferson was the third president of the United States of America. In addition to being a politician, he was also an advocate for exercise […]
If your are like most people who make a resolution to finally get started on those fitness goals come January 1st then you might just want to take a look at these 6 tips for avoiding The New Year’s Failure Cycle!. Avoid these common mistakes and you will be on your way to a new […]
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice