The other day I posted a blog about Kettle Bells. Well I got a ton of responses including emails, and even face book comments wanting more information about that post and about Kettle Bells in general, so to answer some questions that resulted from that blog post , I made a real quick video this […]
Exercise Demonstrations (videos)
For today’s Blog Post I wanted to show you a very quick and effective ab routine. You will need a “Roman Chair” or sometimes it’s called a “Captains Chair” to do this one but regardless of what you call it you will love this routine. When I do this routine I typically shoot for five […]
Here are five exercises you can do that require no equipment. This 5 exercise routine should take you about 7 Minutes for each round. It is designed to be done 3 times so it should take you about 20 minutes. If you’re short on time, you can do just two sets, but the idea is […]
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice