Posted on:-Mar 10
Media Update!Check it out guys, my charity workout program, Burn the Fat, Feed the Hungry has been featured in the business spotlight section of the Uptown Newspaper. Uptown newspaper is available all over, North Park, Mission Hills, Bankers Hill, Hillcrest, University Heights, South Park, Normal Heights and Kensington.
If you find a copy turn to page 8 and look right in the middle of the page, OR you can just click this link
These are donation based workouts.
So please bring at least ONE can of food!
Burn the Fat, Feed the Hungry is fitness for a cause! All proceeds go to Mama’s Kitchen, a non-profit organization that delivers food to those living with HIV/AIDS or Cancer.
When: Saturdays at 10a.m. on the Dot
Where: The Embarcadero (Behind the San Diego Convention Center) We will meet in front of Joe’s Crab Shack.
The address of Joe’s Crab Shack is 525 East Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA and this is the best landmark to give Google so you can get directions.
What: We will start with a warm up of about 5 – 10 minutes which may include jogging or some light calisthenics. Then we stretch and after that we get serious! After all, this is a workout designed to burn fat and I would not want to disappoint anyone! The routines include but are not limited to, interval training around the bay exercise equipment installations, the stair challenge and or upper body/lower body push/pull exercise interspersed with cardio intervals. All of my routines are designed to give you maximum calorie burn and I promise twice the calories burned in half the time of your regular gym workouts! Towards the end of the hour will head to the grass and do some core and abdominal exercises followed by a cool down and stretching period leaving you feeling great and energized for the rest of the day.
Your canned food donations are very much appreciated:
What you will need to bring:
A yoga mat or a towel to throw down on the ground (because the grass can be wet some days)
• A small water bottle to keep hydrated.
• A small towel for sweat.
• ?A comfortable and lose workout outfit (Wear a jacket or sweater because sometimes it can be cold and windy on the bay.)
• A donation for Mama’s Kitchen
• Some quarters for the parking meters. (About $1.25 should do it.)
To Your Continued Success,
JJ Brawley N.C.P.T.
Your Coach, Trainer and Friend
Helping people look better naked since 2003
Inner City Boot Camp Program Coordinator
The San Diego Boot Camp that GUARANTEES results!
Leave a Comment
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice