Posted on:-Apr 10
It was a big hit at the recent World Gaming Congress and Exposition in Las Vegas, proving that exercise can be done anytime, anywhere.
The ”Pedal ‘N Play” cycle and the ”Money Mill” treadmill allow gamblers to work more than just their right arm.
See, these exercise machines are hooked up to slot machines. In fact, the machines are wired to make it impossible to play unless you’re pedaling or walking.
The Flamingo Hilton in Kansas City, Mo., is among the first to feature the exercise/gambling machines, while other hotels are making plans to add them to their spas or create specific exercise areas within their casinos.
Recognizing that motivation is the key to any successful exercise program, slot machines and exercise machines appear to be a perfect match.
In fact, this may just be the beginning. Perhaps the future will witness the creation of exercise-powered televisions and computers as well.
To Your Continued Success,
JJ Brawley N.C.P.T.
Your Coach, Trainer and Friend
Helping people look better naked since 2003
Inner City Boot Camp Program Coordinator
The San Diego Boot Camp that GUARANTEES results!
Leave a Comment
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice