Posted on:-Jun 10
Today is June 21st 2010 and it is the official first day of summer so today I wanted to give you some quick tips to help you stay cool and enjoy these next few summer months.
- Choose a sunscreen that has both UVA/UVB protection and use it liberally if you plan to spend a lot of your time outdoors.
- Remember to stay hydrated, especially during and after your workouts. You may also consider using an electrolyte replacement drink, but do stay away from the sugary ones.
- Its summer time, which means the summer season fruits are in bloom! I recommend that you take advantage of these super tasty and healthy treats as much as possible this summer. Not only are they high in fiber, but also have antioxidants. Strawberries, blueberries, peaches, apricots, watermelon, cantaloupes, grapes, cherries… You see why I love the summer?
- Summer is also a very popular time to BBQ and is not only one of America’s favorite pass time activities but it is also one of my favorite ways to spend my time off. Just remember, when alcohol is involved, mind yoru P’s & Q’s and never drink and drive!!\
- Finally, if you’re planning a summer trip, (I know that I am planning on a few) Then be a safe driver,
After all, June is also National Safety Month.
JJ Brawley N.C.P.T.
“The Fitness Specialist”
Leave a Comment
- [Monday Motivation] Every. Single. Day. Matters. ????
- [Wisdom Wednesday] Bruce Lee’s Advantage?
- [For Immediate Release] Holistic Life Expo to Benefit La Mesa Integrative Health
- [For Immediate Release] Fitness Boot Camp Invites Community to Help Raise Funds for Local Elementary School
- [For Immediate Release] Fit Body Boot Camp Hosts Holistic Life Expo to Benefit Jeans 4 Justice